Annual Licence £150 plus VAT. (This item will show as nil value in your basket as the invoice will be sent direct by Mi-Voice once you have set up your Contract)
This online software allows a school to run online elections and surveys securely and quickly, whilst significantly reducing the amount of time required to collate results and generate reports.
All you need in order to use the system is access to the internet. Full support is provided as part of the license.
Established in 2006, Mi-Voice's software is being used by numerous Local Authorities, Universities, Trade Unions and professional bodies.
Benefits of the software include:
* Wide range of applications from School Council & Governor elections to Student Voice Surveys
* Unlimited use - no restriction on the number of surveys or elections run
* Automated PDF report generation - no need to count votes or collate survey responses
* Secure - participants can only complete the ballot or survey once
* Full support and documentation provided.
Mi-Voice will provide telephone and email support for all technical related issues. In addition, Mi-Voice will provide User Support. However, should a User contact the Support Desk more than three times, then Mi-Voice will request that the school purchase additional training for the User. This training can be conducted on-site for £300 plus travel costs, or remotely (via PCs connected to the internet) for £200. User support is classified as any query on the use of Mi-Voice that is not of a technical nature (ie, is not to do with the performance or availability of the product.
Orders are placed here, and the information is provided to Mi-Voice in order that the official License can be issued. An invoice for the Mi-Voice system will be issued by Mi-Voice and will be payable to Mi-Voice.