Get your school council organised. Guides for running great projects and meetings and how to involve everyone in your school council. And there's space to keep all your documents!
The Secondary School Council Organiser comes with seven starter modules:
* Setting things up: creating a structure for your school council
* Making it fair: creating a constitution for your school council
* Involving everyone: making sure your whole school can participate
* Participating in improvement: involving your school council in school policies
* Collecting ideas: setting agendas and listening to everyone
* Making decisions: taking minutes and making meetings matter
* Getting things done: planning and evaluating your projects
There are supporting resources online at www.schoolcouncils.org/organiser
Further modules will become available as funding allows.
Secondary students should be able to use this resource on their own, but staff with responsibility for school councils will find it really useful too!
Zero rated for VAT